Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30171121), by the Key Grant Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education (No 03088), and by the Key Grant Project of the International Joint Key Grant Project of Zhejiang Province (No 2003C24005).
Inducible effects of icariin, icaritin, and desmethylicaritin on directional differentiation of embryonic stem cells into cardiomyocytes in vitro†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 477–485, April 2005
How to Cite
ZHU, D.-y. and LOU, Y.-j. (2005), Inducible effects of icariin, icaritin, and desmethylicaritin on directional differentiation of embryonic stem cells into cardiomyocytes in vitro. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00076.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- Received 2004-09-05 Accepted 2005-12-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!