Project supported in part by Anhui Key Laboratory of Eco-engineering and Biotechnique Fund and National Institutes of Health Grants GM60033-03.
Expression of proline-rich Akt-substrate PRAS40 in cell survival pathway and carcinogenesis1
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1253–1258, October 2005
How to Cite
HUANG, B. and PORTER, G. (2005), Expression of proline-rich Akt-substrate PRAS40 in cell survival pathway and carcinogenesis. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 1253–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00184.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Received 2005-04-18; Accepted 2005-06-10
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!