Project supported by Young Teacher Research Grants from Jilin University and by Sciences and Technology Commission of Changchun (No 0317009).
Effects of adenosine agonist R-phenylisopropyl-adenosine on halothane anesthesia and antinociception in rats1
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 181–185, February 2005
How to Cite
MA, H.-c., WANG, Y.-f., FENG, C.-s., ZHAO, H. and DOHI, S. (2005), Effects of adenosine agonist R-phenylisopropyl-adenosine on halothane anesthesia and antinociception in rats. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 181–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00521.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received 2004-05-06; Accepted 2004-10-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!