Project supported in part by a grant-in-aid for scientific research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (ZLH) and Osaka City.
Orexin A promotes histamine, but not norepinephrine or serotonin, release in frontal cortex of mice1
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 155–159, February 2005
How to Cite
HONG, Z.-y., HUANG, Z.-l., QU, W.-m. and EGUCHI, N. (2005), Orexin A promotes histamine, but not norepinephrine or serotonin, release in frontal cortex of mice. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 155–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00523.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received 2004-09-13; Accepted 2004-10-28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!