Project supported by grants from the Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province (No 31962), the Special Funds for Major Research Program of Guangdong Province (No ZKM04205S), and the Special Funds for Major Subject Program of Guang dong Province (No 9906).
RNA interference by expression of short hairpin RNAs suppresses bcl-xL gene expression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells1
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 228–234, February 2005
How to Cite
LIU, F., HE, C.-w., ZHANG, Y.-f. and ZHOU, K.-y. (2005), RNA interference by expression of short hairpin RNAs suppresses bcl-xL gene expression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00529.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received 2004-09-24; Accepted 2004-10-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!