Project supported by Key National Basic Research Program of China (No G2002CB-713808), and Outstanding Cross-Century Faculty Grant of the Ministry of Education of China, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30270436 and 30371638).
Visual recognition memory is related to basic expression level of NMDA receptor NR1/NR2B subtype in hippocampus and striatum of rats1
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 177–180, February 2005
How to Cite
XU, S.-j., CHEN, Z., ZHU, L.-j., SHEN, H.-q. and LUO, J.-h. (2005), Visual recognition memory is related to basic expression level of NMDA receptor NR1/NR2B subtype in hippocampus and striatum of rats. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 177–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2005.00532.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received 2004-08-11; Accepted 2004-11-15
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!