Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30371637) and the Scientific Foundation of Education Ministry of China (No 20050335105).
Caffeic acid ameliorates early and delayed brain injuries after focal cerebral ischemia in rats1
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1103–1110, September 2006
How to Cite
ZHOU, Y., FANG, S.-h., YE, Y.-l., CHU, L.-s., ZHANG, W.-p., WANG, M.-l. and WEI, E.-q. (2006), Caffeic acid ameliorates early and delayed brain injuries after focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 27: 1103–1110. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2006.00406.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Received 2006-03-22 Accepted 2006-05-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!