Project supported in part by grants from the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, USA and the 985 talent programs of Peking University (No 985-2-046-121 and 985-2-027-39 to Lin LU), the National Basic Research Program of China (No 20003CB 515400 to Jie SHI and Lin LU) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30000050 and 30570576 to Lin LU).
Traditional Chinese medicine in treatment of opiate addiction1
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1303–1308, October 2006
How to Cite
SHI, J., LIU, Y.-l., FANG, Y.-x., XU, G.-z., ZHAI, H.-f. and LU, L. (2006), Traditional Chinese medicine in treatment of opiate addiction. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 27: 1303–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2006.00431.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Received 2006-03-22 Accepted 2006-06-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!