Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30370454, 30325022 and 30530240), the National Key Basic Research Program (No 2006CB500702), Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University, Shanghai Metropolitan Fund for Research and Development (No 04DZ14005 and 04XD14004).
G protein-coupled inwardly rectifying potassium channels in dorsal root ganglion neurons1
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 185–190, February 2007
How to Cite
GAO, X.-f., ZHANG, H.-l., YOU, Z.-d., LU, C.-l. and HE, C. (2007), G protein-coupled inwardly rectifying potassium channels in dorsal root ganglion neurons. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 28: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2007.00478.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Received 2006-05-14Accepted 2006-08-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!