Project supported in part by grants to Ah-Ng Tony KONG from the National Institute of Health (No RO1-CA094828, RO1-CA092515, RO1-CA073674, and RO1-CA118947).
Natural dietary anti-cancer chemopreventive compounds: redox-mediated differential signaling mechanisms in cytoprotection of normal cells versus cytotoxicity in tumor cells1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 459–472, April 2007
How to Cite
NAIR, S., LI, W. and KONG, A.-N. T. (2007), Natural dietary anti-cancer chemopreventive compounds: redox-mediated differential signaling mechanisms in cytoprotection of normal cells versus cytotoxicity in tumor cells. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 28: 459–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2007.00549.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Received 2006-09-21Accepted 2006-11-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!