This project was supported by the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (No 30171121, 30472112, and 30672564), the Key Grant of the Chinese Ministry of Education (No 03088), and the International Joint Key Grant of Zhejiang Province (No 2003C24005).
Icariin promotes expression of PGC-1α, PPARα, and NRF-1 during cardiomyocyte differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells in vitro1
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1541–1549, October 2007
How to Cite
DING, L., LIANG, X.-g., ZHU, D.-y. and LOU, Y.-j. (2007), Icariin promotes expression of PGC-1α, PPARα, and NRF-1 during cardiomyocyte differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells in vitro. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 28: 1541–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2007.00648.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Received 2007-01-17; Accepted 2007-04-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!