This work was supported by USPHS grants CN05121, CA099122, and CA06927 from the National Cancer Institute, an ACS Institutional Research Grant, and by an appropriation from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute or the American Cancer Society.
Dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis-associated neoplasia: a promising model for the development of chemopreventive interventions1
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2007
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1450–1459, September 2007
How to Cite
CLAPPER, M. L., COOPER, H. S. and CHANG, W.-C. L. (2007), Dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis-associated neoplasia: a promising model for the development of chemopreventive interventions. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 28: 1450–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2007.00695.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2007
- Received 2007-05-31 Accepted 2007-07-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!