Project supported in part by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30500502) and the National 863 project of China (No 2006AA020705).
A novel anti-cancer effect of genistein: reversal of epithelial mesenchymal transition in prostate cancer cells1
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1060–1068, September 2008
How to Cite
ZHANG, L.-l., LI, L., WU, D.-p., FAN, J.-h., LI, X., WU, K.-j., WANG, X.-y. and HE, D.-l. (2008), A novel anti-cancer effect of genistein: reversal of epithelial mesenchymal transition in prostate cancer cells. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1060–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00831.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 2008-05-05Accepted 2008-05-28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!