Department of Pathophysiology, Faculty of Medicine, Nantong University, Nantong 226001, China.
All-trans retinoic acid inhibits the increases in fibronectin and PAI-1 induced by TGF-β1 and Ang II in rat mesangial cells1
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1035–1041, September 2008
How to Cite
LIU, X., LÜ, L., TAO, B.-b. and ZHU, Y.-c. (2008), All-trans retinoic acid inhibits the increases in fibronectin and PAI-1 induced by TGF-β1 and Ang II in rat mesangial cells. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1035–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00849.x
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30270548) and the Natural Science Foundation of High Education of Jiangsu Province (No 07KJD310171).
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 2008-05-06Accepted 2008-06-17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!