Nosocomial colonization due to imipenem-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa epidemiologically linked to breast milk feeding in a neonatal intensive care unit
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1486–1492, December 2008
How to Cite
MAMMINA, C., DI CARLO, P., CIPOLLA, D., CASUCCIO, A., TANTILLO, M., PLANO, M. R. A., MAZZOLA, A. and CORSELLO, G. (2008), Nosocomial colonization due to imipenem-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa epidemiologically linked to breast milk feeding in a neonatal intensive care unit. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1486–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00892.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-07-18Accepted 2008-08-28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!