Project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30772477) and a Young Investigator Award from the Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy (ACGT) to JSB and grants from the National Institute of Health (R21 AI51388 and R01 AI51388), and the Ohio Division of the American Cancer Society to JSB.
Estrogen plays a critical role in AAV2-mediated gene transfer in ovarian cancer1
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1440–1450, December 2008
How to Cite
SHI, W.-f. and BARTLETT, J. S. (2008), Estrogen plays a critical role in AAV2-mediated gene transfer in ovarian cancer. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1440–1450. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00894.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-02-13Accepted 2008-08-27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!