These authors contributed equally to this work.
Acute pulmonary inflammation is inhibited in CXCR3 knockout mice after short-term cigarette smoke exposure1
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1432–1439, December 2008
How to Cite
NIE, L., XIANG, R.-l., LIU, Y., ZHOU, W.-x., JIANG, L., LU, B., PANG, B.-s., CHENG, D.-y. and GAO, J.-m. (2008), Acute pulmonary inflammation is inhibited in CXCR3 knockout mice after short-term cigarette smoke exposure. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1432–1439. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00899.x
This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30470767), Beijing Natural Science Foundation (No 7072063), and the Education Ministry of China Grant (NCET 06-0156).
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-06-29Accepted 2008-09-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!