This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China (No 2006CB708511) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30730109 and 30672531).
Effect of plagiochin E, an antifungal macrocyclic bis(bibenzyl), on cell wall chitin synthesis in Candida albicans1
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1478–1485, December 2008
How to Cite
WU, X.-z., CHENG, A.-x., SUN, L.-m. and LOU, H.-x. (2008), Effect of plagiochin E, an antifungal macrocyclic bis(bibenzyl), on cell wall chitin synthesis in Candida albicans. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1478–1485. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00900.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-06-29Accepted 2008-09-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!