This work was supported by the National Science and Technology Task Force Project (No 2006BAD06A13-2), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (No 2007CB310505), and National Natural Science Foundation of China (No 30571672, 30500018, and 30771914).
Over-expression of nm23-H1 in HeLa cells provides cells with higher resistance to oxidative stress possibly due to raising intracellular p53 and GPX11
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1451–1458, December 2008
How to Cite
AN, R., CHU, Y.-l., TIAN, C., DAI, X.-x., CHEN, J.-h., SHI, Q., HAN, J. and DONG, X.-p. (2008), Over-expression of nm23-H1 in HeLa cells provides cells with higher resistance to oxidative stress possibly due to raising intracellular p53 and GPX1. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1451–1458. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00902.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-07-08Accepted 2008-09-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!