Hypoxia confers protection against apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt pathway in endothelial progenitor cells
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2008
© 2008 CPS and SIMM
Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1425–1431, December 2008
How to Cite
DAI, T., ZHENG, H. and FU, G.-s. (2008), Hypoxia confers protection against apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt pathway in endothelial progenitor cells. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 29: 1425–1431. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2008.00904.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2008
- Received 2008-05-04Accepted 2008-09-27
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!