Single nucleotide polymorphism C677T in the methylenete-trahydrofolate reductase gene might be a genetic risk factor for infertility for Chinese men with azoospermia or severe oligozoospermia
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Asian Journal of Andrology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2007
How to Cite
A, Z.-C., Yang, Y., Zhang, S.-Z., Li, N. and Zhang, W. (2007), Single nucleotide polymorphism C677T in the methylenete-trahydrofolate reductase gene might be a genetic risk factor for infertility for Chinese men with azoospermia or severe oligozoospermia. Asian Journal of Andrology, 9: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7262.2007.00225.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Received 2006-02-26 Accepted 2006-07-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!