Homocysteine and copper interact to promote type 5 phosphodiesterase expression in rabbit cavernosal smooth muscle cells
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008, Asian Journal of Andrology, SIMM and SJTU.
Asian Journal of Andrology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 905–913, November 2008
How to Cite
Hotston, M., Jeremy, J. Y., Bloor, J., Greaves, N. S., Persad, R., Angelini, G. and Shukla, N. (2008), Homocysteine and copper interact to promote type 5 phosphodiesterase expression in rabbit cavernosal smooth muscle cells. Asian Journal of Andrology, 10: 905–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7262.2008.00380.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received 2007-07-03 Accepted 2007-11-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!