These authors contributed equally to this work
Alpha-latrotoxin Triggers Extracellular Ca2+-dependent Exocytosis and Sensitizes Fusion Machinery in Endocrine Cells
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2006
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January 2006
How to Cite
HU, Z.-T., ZHAO, P., LIU, J., WU, Z.-X. and XU, T. (2006), Alpha-latrotoxin Triggers Extracellular Ca2+-dependent Exocytosis and Sensitizes Fusion Machinery in Endocrine Cells. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 38: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2006.00129.x
This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30025023, 3000062, 30130230 and 30370647), the Major State Basic Research Program of China (G1999054000 and 2004CB720000), the Chinese Academy of Sciences Project (KSCX2-SW-224), and the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (2002AA214061)
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2006
- Received: August 15, 2005 Accepted: November 3, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!