These authors contributed equally to this work
Alpha-latrotoxin Triggers Extracellular Ca2+-dependent Exocytosis and Sensitizes Fusion Machinery in Endocrine Cells
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January 2006
How to Cite
HU, Z.-T., ZHAO, P., LIU, J., WU, Z.-X. and XU, T. (2006), Alpha-latrotoxin Triggers Extracellular Ca2+-dependent Exocytosis and Sensitizes Fusion Machinery in Endocrine Cells. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 38: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2006.00129.x
This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30025023, 3000062, 30130230 and 30370647), the Major State Basic Research Program of China (G1999054000 and 2004CB720000), the Chinese Academy of Sciences Project (KSCX2-SW-224), and the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (2002AA214061)
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Received: August 15, 2005 Accepted: November 3, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!