This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30430600 and No. 30100156)
Characterization of CD4+ T Cell Responses in Mice Infected with Schistosoma japonicum
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2006
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 327–334, May 2006
How to Cite
JI, M.-J., SU, C., WANG, Y., WU, H.-W., CAI, X.-P., LI, G.-F., ZHU, X., WANG, X.-J., ZHANG, Z.-S. and WU, G.-L. (2006), Characterization of CD4+ T Cell Responses in Mice Infected with Schistosoma japonicum. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 38: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2006.00169.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2006
- Received: December 7, 2005 Accepted: March 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!