This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30300426) and the Youth Foundation of Hunan Province Education Department (No. 03B034)
Bcl-2 Small Interfering RNA Sensitizes Cisplatin-resistant Human Lung Adenocarcinoma A549/DDP Cell to Cisplatin and Diallyl Disulfide
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 835–843, November 2007
How to Cite
HUANG, Z., LEI, X., ZHONG, M., ZHU, B., TANG, S. and LIAO, D. (2007), Bcl-2 Small Interfering RNA Sensitizes Cisplatin-resistant Human Lung Adenocarcinoma A549/DDP Cell to Cisplatin and Diallyl Disulfide. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 39: 835–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2007.00356.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Received: June 05, 2007 Accepted: July 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!