This work was supported by the grants from the National Cancer Institute (CA94160, DOD PC030429) and the AGA Foundation
Implications of hedgehog signaling antagonists for cancer therapy
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 670–680, July 2008
How to Cite
Xie, J. (2008), Implications of hedgehog signaling antagonists for cancer therapy. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 670–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00431.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Received: April 15, 2008 Accepted: April 28, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!