This work was supported by grants from the Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Universities of China (No. PCSIRT0459) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 30228012, 30370315, 30570676, 30670452, 30700416 and 06G092)
NDRG2: a Myc-repressed gene involved in cancer and cell stress
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 625–635, July 2008
How to Cite
Yao, L., Zhang, J. and Liu, X. (2008), NDRG2: a Myc-repressed gene involved in cancer and cell stress. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 625–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00434.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
- Received: May 18, 2008 Accepted: May 30, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!