These authors contributed equally to this work
New member of the guanosine triphosphatase activating protein family in the human epididymis
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 855–863, October 2008
How to Cite
Li, X., Liu, Q., Liu, S., Zhang, J. and Zhang, Y. (2008), New member of the guanosine triphosphatase activating protein family in the human epididymis. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 855–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00468.x
This work was supported by the grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30230190 and 30570684), the National Basic Science Research and Development Project (2006CB504002 and 2006CB944002) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Knowledge Innovation Program (KSCX1-YW-R-54)
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received: April 14, 2008 Accepted: June 10, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!