This work was supported by grants from the Guangdong Provincial Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 06300579), the Science Technology Research Key Project of the Educational Department of China (No. 207141) and the National Technology Development Plan (No. 2006AA02Z125)
Intein-mediated rapid purification of recombinant maxadilan and M65 and their acute effects on plasma glucose
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1015–1022, December 2008
How to Cite
Yu, R., Yi, T., Zhang, L., Hong, A., Dai, Y. and Zhou, T. (2008), Intein-mediated rapid purification of recombinant maxadilan and M65 and their acute effects on plasma glucose. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 1015–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00485.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received: August 31, 2008 Accepted: October 20, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!