This work was supported by the grants from the National Science and Technology Task Force Project (No. 2006BAD06A13-2), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (No. 2007 CB3 10505), the Institution Technique R&D Grand (2008EG150300) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 30571672, 30500018, 30771914 and 30800975)
Casein kinase II interacts with prion protein in vitro and forms complex with native prion protein in vivo
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1039–1047, December 2008
How to Cite
Chen, J., Gao, C., Shi, Q., Wang, G., Lei, Y., Shan, B., Zhang, B., Dong, C., Shi, S., Wang, X., Tian, C., Han, J. and Dong, X. (2008), Casein kinase II interacts with prion protein in vitro and forms complex with native prion protein in vivo. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 1039–1047. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00486.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received: September 4, 2008 Accepted: November 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!