This work was supported by the grants from the Shanghai Rising-Star Program (No. 06QA14045) and the China National High-Tech Program (863) (No. 2006AA02Z115)
Expression analysis of a novel pyridoxal kinase messenger RNA splice variant, PKL, in oil rape suffering abiotic stress and phytohormones
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2008 Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS
Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1005–1014, December 2008
How to Cite
Yu, S. and Luo, L. (2008), Expression analysis of a novel pyridoxal kinase messenger RNA splice variant, PKL, in oil rape suffering abiotic stress and phytohormones. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 40: 1005–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7270.2008.00489.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received: September 10, 2008 Accepted: November 6, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!