This research for this article was supported by the Ed and Molly Smith Fellowship at the University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing. We thank Lorraine 0. Walker for her contributions to the design of the study's surveys.
Weight Management Practices Among Primary Care Providers
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 113–116, April 2000
How to Cite
Timmerman, G. M., Reifsnider, E. and Allan, J. D. (2000), Weight Management Practices Among Primary Care Providers. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 12: 113–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2000.tb00289.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!