The research reported was supported by the Center for Research on Women and Newboms (CROWN), Lancaster, PA, and the Millersville University Faculty Grants Committee. The authors gratefully acknowledge their financial support.
Attitudes Toward Nurse Practitioners: Influence of Gender, Age, Ethnicity, Education and Income
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 255–259, July 2000
How to Cite
Phillips, C. Y., Palmer, C. V., Wettig, V. S. and Fenwick, J. W. (2000), Attitudes Toward Nurse Practitioners: Influence of Gender, Age, Ethnicity, Education and Income. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 12: 255–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2000.tb00301.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!