Nurse Practitioners' Treatment of Febrile Infants in Utah: Comparison to Physician Practice Nationally
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 540–552, December 2002
How to Cite
Badger, M. J., Lookinland, S., Tiedeman, M., Anderson, V. and Eggett, D. (2002), Nurse Practitioners' Treatment of Febrile Infants in Utah: Comparison to Physician Practice Nationally. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 14: 540–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2002.tb00088.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!