Author Charlene Hoffman Snyder, MSN, APRN, NP-BC, is a Nurse Practitioner in the Department of Neurology at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Dementia and Driving: Autonomy Versus Safety
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 393–402, October 2005
How to Cite
Snyder, C. H. (2005), Dementia and Driving: Autonomy Versus Safety. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 393–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00070.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!