Author Elissa Ladd, PhD, FNP/GNP, is a certified Family and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner and Assistant Clinical Professor at the MHG Institute of Health Professions in Boston, Massachusetts.
The Use of Antibiotics for Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infections: An Analysis of Nurse Practitioner and Physician Prescribing Practices in Ambulatory Care, 1997–2001
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 416–424, October 2005
How to Cite
Ladd, E. (2005), The Use of Antibiotics for Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infections: An Analysis of Nurse Practitioner and Physician Prescribing Practices in Ambulatory Care, 1997–2001. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 416–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00072.x
Acknowledgments The author would like to acknowledge the generous support of her dissertation committee members in the completion of the original version of this study: Angela Nannini, PhD, Brooke Harrow, PhD, Chanyeong Kwak, PhD, and Margaret McAllister, PhD. Partial funding for this study was provided by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Dissertation Support Grant.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!