Authors Carolyn T. Martin, RN, CFNP, PhDc, is a Family Nurse Practitioner and a doctoral candidate in physiological nursing at University of California, San Francisco.2 Jeanie Kayser-Jones, RN, PhD, FAAN, is Professor of gerontological nursing and medical anthropology and the Director of John A. Hartford Center of Geriatric Excellence at the University of California, San Francisco.3 Nancy A. Stotts, RN, EdD, FAAN, is a Professor in the Physiological Nursing Department, University of California, San Francisco.4 Carol Porter, PhD, RD, FADA, is the Director of Nutrition and Food Services and an Associate Adjunct Professor at the University of California, San Francisco.5 Erika Sivarajan Froelicher, RN, MA, MPH, PhD, FAAN, is a Professor in Physiological Nursing at School of Nursing and Medicine and in epidemiology and biostatistics at School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Factors Contributing to Low Weight in Community-Living Older Adults
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 425–431, October 2005
How to Cite
Martin, C. T., Kayser-Jones, J., Stotts, N., Porter, C. and Froelicher, E. S. (2005), Factors Contributing to Low Weight in Community-Living Older Adults. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00073.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!