Author Nancy Albert, PhD, CCNS, CCRN, CNA, is Director of Nursing Research and Innovation-Divison of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Specialist at the George M. and Linda H. Kaufman Center for Heart Failure of the Cleveland Clinic, Ohio.
The Benefits of Early Vasoactive Therapy in the Treatment of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 403–410, October 2005
How to Cite
Albert, N. M. (2005), The Benefits of Early Vasoactive Therapy in the Treatment of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00074.x
Acknowledgment This study was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Scios, Inc., manufacturer of nesiritide.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!