Authors Ann Maradiegue, PhD(c), MSN, FNP-C, is instructor, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, George Mason University College of Nursing & Health Science, Fairfax, VA.2 Quannetta T. Edwards, DNSc, WHCNP-C, FNP-C, is the Nurse Practitioner Program Coordinator & Chairperson, Graduate Program Division of Nursing Howard University, Washington, DC.3 Diane Seibert, MS, PhD, WHCNP-C, ANP-C, is an Assistant Professor and Acting Chair, Department of Health Systems, Risk and Contingency Management, Uniformed Services University Nurse Practitioner Program, Bethesda, Maryland.4 Charles Macri, MD, is the Director, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of OB/GYN Staff, Wilson Genetics Center at George Washington University, Washington, DC.5 Lauren Sitzer, MA, EdM, is a fourth-year medical student, George Washington University, Washington, DC.
Knowledge, Perceptions, and Attitudes of Advanced Practice Nursing Students Regarding Medical Genetics
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 472–479, November 2005
How to Cite
Maradiegue, A., Edwards, Q. T., Seibert, D., Macri, C. and Sitzer, L. (2005), Knowledge, Perceptions, and Attitudes of Advanced Practice Nursing Students Regarding Medical Genetics. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 472–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00076.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!