Author Kathleen Conboy-Ellis, RN, PhD, MHA, CPNP, AE-C, is an Assistant Professor of Nursing at the University of Tampa, Tampa, FL 33606.
Management of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: Comparative Efficacy of the Newer-Generation Prescription Antihistamines
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 295–301, August 2005
How to Cite
Conboy-Ellis, K. (2005), Management of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis: Comparative Efficacy of the Newer-Generation Prescription Antihistamines. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.0050.x
Conflict of interest disclosure Financial support for this review article was provided by the sanofi-aventis Group, manufacturer of fexofenadine (Allegra®).
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!