Prescriptive patterns of nurse practitioners and physicians
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
2006 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 228–233, May 2006
How to Cite
Running, A., Kipp, C. and Mercer, V. (2006), Prescriptive patterns of nurse practitioners and physicians. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 18: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2006.00120.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Received: April 2005; accepted: October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!