An overview of ethnicity and assessment of family history in primary care settings
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
2006 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 447–456, October 2006
How to Cite
Maradiegue, A. and Edwards, Q. T. (2006), An overview of ethnicity and assessment of family history in primary care settings. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 18: 447–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2006.00156.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received: August 2005; accepted: March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!