Frank L. Cole, PhD, RN, CEN, CS, FNP, FAAN, FAANP, FAEN died on June 1, 2006 at his home in Houston. Frank was inducted into the Fellows of AANP in 2001.
In Memoriam: Dr. Frank Cole
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
2006 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 18, Issue 10, page 504, October 2006
How to Cite
(2006), In Memoriam: Dr. Frank Cole. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 18: 504. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2006.00167.x
The Fellows of AANP have dedicated a $1000 scholarship in Frank’s memory for a student in an emergency room nurse practitioner program. See the AANP Foundation for details (www.aanpfoundation.org)
This tribute was written by Elda Ramirez, MSN, RN, FNP-C, CEN, FAANP, PhDc. Elda was sponsored by Dr. Cole as an inductee into the Fellows of AANP in 2006.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!