Physical activity and physical fitness counseling patterns of adult nurse practitioners
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
2007 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 86–92, February 2007
How to Cite
Buchholz, S. W. and Purath, J. (2007), Physical activity and physical fitness counseling patterns of adult nurse practitioners. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 19: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2006.00197.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Received: July 2005; accepted: July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!