Scoping the family history: Assessment of Lynch syndrome (hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer) in primary care settings—A primer for nurse practitioners
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 76–84, February 2008
How to Cite
Maradiegue, A., Jasperson, K., Edwards, Q. T., Lowstuter, K. and Weitzel, J. (2008), Scoping the family history: Assessment of Lynch syndrome (hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer) in primary care settings—A primer for nurse practitioners. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 20: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2007.00282.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received: December 2006; accepted: March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!