This project was funded in part by the Veterans Affairs Quality Scholars Fellowship Program, Office of Academic Affiliations and the Quality Enhancement Research Initiative, Health Services Research and Development Service, Department of Veterans Affairs.
Nurse practitioner-led multidisciplinary teams to improve chronic illness care: The unique strengths of nurse practitioners applied to shared medical appointments/group visits
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 167–172, March 2009
How to Cite
Watts, S. A., Gee, J., O’Day, M. E., Schaub, K., Lawrence, R., Aron, D. and Kirsh, S. (2009), Nurse practitioner-led multidisciplinary teams to improve chronic illness care: The unique strengths of nurse practitioners applied to shared medical appointments/group visits. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 21: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2008.00379.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Received: December 2007;accepted: June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!