The unique role of advanced practice nurses at the National Institutes of Health: Results of a 2006 survey
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 351–357, July 2009
How to Cite
Wallerstedt, D. B., Sangare, J., Bartlett, L. D. and Mahoney, S. F. (2009), The unique role of advanced practice nurses at the National Institutes of Health: Results of a 2006 survey. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 21: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2009.00419.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Received: February 2008; accepted: July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!