Job satisfaction as self-care within a restrictive regulatory environment: Nevada's study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 557–564, October 2009
How to Cite
Dunaway, L. J. and Running, A. (2009), Job satisfaction as self-care within a restrictive regulatory environment: Nevada's study. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 21: 557–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2009.00446.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Received: June 2008; accepted: July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!