Considerations for the use of progestin-only contraceptives
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Special Issue: HEALTH PROMOTION/RISK REDUCTION AND DISEASE PREVENTION IN WOMEN'S HEALTH
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 81–91, February 2010
How to Cite
Freeman, S. and Shulman, L. P. (2010), Considerations for the use of progestin-only contraceptives. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 81–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2009.00473.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Received: April 2008;accepted: August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!