Disclosures The lead author (ML) reports no conflicts of interest. The second author (MY) discloses that she received honoraria as a speaker and consultant for Centocor and Abbott. The last author (RH) is on Amgen's speaker bureau.
Managing inflammatory arthritides: Role of the nurse practitioner and physician assistant
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 382–392, July 2010
How to Cite
Lesko, M., Young, M. and Higham, R. (2010), Managing inflammatory arthritides: Role of the nurse practitioner and physician assistant. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 382–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2010.00525.x
Acknowledgements of funding The authors would like to thank Rick Davis, MS, RPh, and Susan DeRocco, PhD, of Complete Healthcare Communications Inc., whose writing support was funded by Amgen Inc. All authors provided important intellectual input during the drafting of this article and provided approval of the final version.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received: November 2009;accepted: February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!